Monday, July 25, 2016

Getting To Know Nice Work If You Can Get It's Anna Bussing


Getting To Know Nice Work If You Can Get It's Anna Bussing

What is your favorite part about this role?  
My favorite part of playing Billie Bendix is working with Andrew Maynerich.


What has been the biggest challenge during rehearsals? 
The biggest challenge has been not to laugh while we run scenes because this show is so silly.

What's your favorite song and why?
"Will You Remember Me" is my favorite song from Nice Work If You Can Get It. It's such a simple, beautiful song, and is sung during one of the very rare serious moments of the show.

How did you get involved in Muni, and when?
My first show at Muni was in 1995. My mom asked if I wanted to audition for The Muni. I didn't know what it was at the time but I made it, and I've done it every year since. 


What is it about Muni that keeps you coming back?
The people at The Muni are family and Muni is my summer home. I can't not go back each summer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment